Minty Manuvers

Back in 2006, before I moved to Vancouver, shortly after the St.Catharines Skatepark was opened, I made a video. The video is made up of footage from the summer of 2006 and it was all shot in Ontario. I edited the video in Vancouver, and then sent copies home to my friends. It was probably one of the best summers I've had, although its tough to say because my summers have always been awesome, thanks to skateboarding!

Who knew that a piece of wood with wheels could bring such joy?



featuring: Brad Agler, Mitch Reynard, John Bergsma, Lake's cousin (jamie), Mike Carr, Jay Mattei, SB!, Jordan Lake, Mike Day (Rest In Peace), Lee Curtis, Alex Tisdelle, Jeff Coopman, Andrew Stephenson, Matt Dettrick, Chris Foote, Chris Armstrong, Lee Superka, Bryan Peters, Kenny Hunt.

No comments: