'08 LeftOvers

In the winter/spring of 2008 I was still in college, and when I could find free time, I would go skate and film with my friends. I was living in a skate house that was going to be torn down as well, so if it was raining we would just skate inside. Also, since practically everyone living there was a skateboarder, I was always surrounded by skating and I would edit what we filmed into montages that were posted on youtube and on this blog. However, even after putting together these montages I still had un-used footage and wanted to have some fun with it.

At the time I was staying with this older friend of mine who is a musical genius, and he helped me out with the audio. As a result, this movie by far has my favourite music out of any video I've put together, and I had some fun editing the visuals as well. Since it was a 'Leftover' video, I got a little more creative visually...

...Be patient, it may take a little bit to load...

2 comments:

byron said...

i hate blip.tv
the video is really choppy on my computer, but thats also because my computers a piece of shit.

Arnica Productions said...

blip.tv is the only site that doesn't limit the size of the video you want to upload... this file was 800mb. try letting it load fully, then it may play better...