Skateboarding in Barbados

A few months ago I was fortunate enough to get to travel to the beautiful island of Barbados, while I was there I got to spend lots of time skateboarding with the locals on the island and one day we held a contest, and another day we had a little video premier. All round it was an amazing time and really reminded me about the essence of what skateboarding is all about and the positive vibes it can add to life. I was very fortunate to meet the amazing people I did while I stayed there and I was so moved by the skate scene there that I have decided to make a short documentary film showing the skateboarding scene of Barbados, in hopes that through awareness the scene can evolve and maybe in the near future the skateboard community will be blessed with a skateboard park. Here is a short trailer for the documentary film I am working on.

No comments: