Freaks and Geeks Part 2: Mike Hastie MVP

In Part 2 of the 'Freaks and Geeks' Tour, Kitsch Skateboards and Coastal Riders teams do a demo at the Chuck Bailey Skatepark in Surrey. Mike Hastie is already heavy into a session by the time that the Van load I am a part of arrives. Also in the Van is Geoff Dermer, Jordan Bacon, Will Blakley,Joe Lynch,Nickey Reu, and Stacy Gabriel. Mike comes over and says 'hey, whats up?'. then looks at me and says 'I got a few things in mind to film.' I had no idea what I was about to witness... Hastie proceeds to bang out 2 lines, get 3 single tricks and a bunch of slams, then went home and put his kids to sleep! He is a machine. The only way he was able to make the demo in the first place was if he got a babysitter to watch his kids.. Part 2 of the 'Freaks and Geeks' Tour is called 'Hastie Gets a Baby-Sitter'. Check the Video to see what went down!

Kitsch Skateboards - Freaks & Geeks Part 2 from Kitsch Skateboards on Vimeo.

No comments: