Christmas Dinner

Just got these bad boys out last week, I don't feel any stupider..... is stupider a word?



So I hope that everyone's christmas was just as enjoyable and delicious as mine. Jolly Old Saint Nick always comes through and the time spent with family and close friends is always great for the heart and soul.



Me and the cousins....

I've also been spending time with my fallen friend lately, and when I was going through old pictures, I found this one and it made me laugh so much I cried...



Anyone that chilled with Day knows that a slurpee and three bagels was what the kid considered a 'good meal'. It always blew my mind how Day could eat such little food and still skate as good as he did...

REMINDER: SUD PARTY TOMORROW NIGHT _ _ _ L3

1 comment:

Phil Shore. said...

that's gotta be at the timmy's in merriton..