Springtime...final projects...exams...Gary's Birthday....

Hey all,

I know it has been a damn long time since an update, but I have been cramming with final projects and studying for exams... My last written exam is today, so I felt obliged to post something... This is a line form last Sunday, and this spot is literarely 2 blocks from my house...It isn't much, but enjoy for now, there will be more updates soon, including some movies I made for school, as well as some beer commercials I made for a contest, and even some footage of Stepheson, AKA, D.S.L., aka, Bossman Chief, AKA The mother flufling man with tha plan!!!

Also, I can't wait to see the Bergsma and Superka duet, as they arrive in 12 days.....Can't wait to chill with you guys!


Also, When I do find time for skating, I have been skating with my buddy Lincoln from school quite a bit, and he's good shit.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

your cruisin for a bruisin

Anonymous said...

Yo when do you fly in this week? chris said tuesday night? and how you getting in from the a-port? gimme a hollar i'll pick you up if needed
i'll try and get ahold of dad again or your mom, if there already up north no point them coming down then going back up
lates bro, site looks good by the way
-kyle

Anonymous said...

brrrrrrrrrrrrrrap

Anonymous said...

send me my footage please

Anonymous said...

nothing to say but I'm here

Anonymous said...

missin the vibe bro, and missin it hard
ps give me bergsmas phone number

Anonymous said...

Lincoln Steez up in this beeitch. GARY.

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIiP-aAaupA